77: Jan Elliott – Plan For A Joyful Retirement
Motivation and Guidance
Retirement planning expert, Jan Elliott, works with women in close-knit workshop settings, to offer motivation and guidance in creating a vision and plan for retirement.
Jan Elliott is the author of the book Faith Full Retirement: The Woman's Guide to Finding Joy in Her Later Years.
“I like to think retirement planning (actually all areas of life) falls into four categories. They are:
- Money Matters and Mindset
- Passion, Purpose, and Prayer
- Health and Wellness
In our interview, Jan Elliott teaches powerful keys to living an empowered life. A big lesson is forgiveness. When we hold onto anger, resentment or judgment we are poisoning our own life.
Jan also teaches the importance of letting things go so we are not “offended”. Being offended can create a disconnect from joy and drain our energy, creativity, and passion in our life.
Jan Elliott Gives 4 More Keys To Living A Happy, Healthy Life:
- Eat clean. Which of course means organic fresh wholesome foods. Within 3-5 days you will have more energy and over-all just feel better. Start searching Pinterest and make boards with healthy 3-5 ingredients. Planning ahead is key
Then pull the recipes up on your phone, get the ingredients and get cookin'.
- Smoothies for breakfast or an anytime snack. PLEASE, no more cereal, bagels, donuts or the wrong kind of smoothies as not all smoothies are the same. There are some great recipes in the book, The Omni Diet, by Tana Amen and also on Pinterest. I am currently working on a list of my favorites that will be posted on the website.
- Last but NOT least. Essential oils. Frankincense is the most powerful of all the oils. But make sure all oils are therapeutic essential oils.
- One more, if I could mention it. Little pricey, but so valuable. Have all of your metal fillings replaced and never allow another metal filling in your mouth or in the mouth of anyone you love. This mercury has been linked to many diseases including cancer and inflammatory aches and pains.
Learn more at FaithFullRetirement.com
The Purpose Driven Life – by Rick Warren
The Bait of Satan – by John Bevere
Health Coach, Podcast Creator, Homeschooling Mom, Passionate About God & Healing
Ashley James is a Holistic Health Coach, Podcaster, Rapid Anxiety Cessation Expert, and avid Whole Food Plant-Based Home Chef. Since 2005 Ashley has worked with clients to transform their lives as a Master Practitioner and Trainer of Neuro-linguistic Programming.
Her health struggles led her to study under the world’s top holistic doctors, where she reversed her type 2 diabetes, PCOS, infertility, chronic infections, and debilitating adrenal fatigue.
In 2016, Ashley launched her podcast Learn True Health with Ashley James to spread the TRUTH about health and healing. You no longer need to suffer; your body CAN and WILL heal itself when we give it what it needs and stop what is harming it!
The Learn True Health Podcast has been celebrated as one of the top holistic health shows today because of Ashley’s passion for extracting the right information from leading experts and doctors of holistic health and Naturopathic medicine
Follow LTH on Social Media
Join The LTH Supportive Community!
Ashley's Top 10 Favorite Episodes
To order the Mushroom Tincture that Ashley James recommends, visit https://www.learntruehealth.com/mushrooms For thousands of years, people have been consuming mushrooms as food and natural remedies.
If you’re looking to detox your body, try incorporating ozonated water into your daily intake. In this episode, Eileen Durfee discusses a host of benefits
Ashley James And Dr. Mark Sherwood Highlights: Diseases and the two major causes of death in the United States Allopathic versus naturopathic/holistic medicine Sleep dysregulation
Ashley James And Dr. Wendie Trubow Highlights: The importance of detoxing The impact of stress on body functions Mycotoxins Genetics is not a death